Extremely low frequency (ELF) radiation is generate from electrical conductors. This includes power lines, electrical distribution circuits, electrical gadgets and appliances. ELF radiation is a key health risk.
- 31/03/2019 Cell tower radiation, Devices and EMF Radiation, Ecology hazards of EMF Radiation, EMF Radiation and Pregnancy, Health hazards of EMF radiation
EMF radiation pollution – Our current radiation exposures are 1 quintillion times higher than what our bodies are programmed for. In other words, our EMF radiation exposures are a quintillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000X) times more than our predecessors only 4-5 generations back
– Prof. Olle Johansson, Department of Neurosciences, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm.
How many hours do you spend on your laptop everyday? Are you worried about laptop radiation? We list 7 key tips to reduce laptop radiation exposure. Spare us a minute if you are a laptop user. (more…)
- 10/02/2019 Devices and EMF Radiation
We often neglect to assess Cellphone SAR value as a key attribute before a cellphone purchase. It is time that should change.
Armor’ Laptop EMF radiation and heat shield: The video test.
- 29/08/2018 Anti Radiation Mobile Phone Chips, Devices and EMF Radiation, Health hazards of EMF radiation, Uncategorized
FThe answer is NO. There’s an entire industry in China around design and production of anti radiation mobile phone chips. These stick-ons cost a few Rupees but will sell for a few hundred Rupees. Do anti radiation mobile phone chips work? Or are they just a hoax?
- 20/05/2018 Data centre radiation, Devices and EMF Radiation, Ecology hazards of EMF Radiation, EMF Radiation and Autism, Health hazards of EMF radiation
EMF Radiation vulnerability- Unborn Babies, babies, toddlers, pregnant women, seniors, teens, youngsters and adults – did we miss out anyone? And then… what about computing systems, data centers, servers and computing environments? (more…)
Computing is changing form from clunky weighty, ungainly devices to omnipresent intelligence through a network of machines, sensors and devices. What impact does ubiquitous computing bear on EMF around us? (more…)