Shielding Anti Radiation Window Films
Precious-metal coated and self-adhesive film for shielding of windows and glass surfaces from high-frequency radiation (HF). Exclusive for indoor application on non heat-absorbing glass.
- Screening attenuation: All stated attenuation values apply at 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07. You find the test report above under “Report screening attenuation”.
- Grounding: Not electrically conductive. No shielding of electric fields (LF).
- Application: Window
- Field type: HF (High frequency electromagnetic fields)
- Ecology: Normal
- Width: 152 cm.
- Length: Linear meter.
- Attenuation 19 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 62 %
- Color of daylight: Bright grey.
- Indoor application, predominantly on glass surfaces but also on doors and other level surfaces.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 37.5 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non-heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur. The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals.
- Check the type of glass in advance!