YShield Shielding Wall Paints
YSHIELD shielding paints are electro-conductive coatings for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation and (or) against low-frequency (LF) electric fields. Typical areas of application are living areas (e. g. bedrooms, nurseries, living rooms), or the protection of whole buildings.
- Provides up to 99% shielding from common sources of wireless radiation
- Non-Toxic, non-carcinogenic and odorless
- Attenuation in one layer 30-40dB
- Zero VOC formula based paint
- High water resistance and environmentally friendly
- Can be used as water based primer with latex paint of your choice.
- Multiple coats can be applied for enhanced performance
- Breathable, solvent free, low-emission.
- Does not stain off while overpainting with white wall paint.
- Impacts against the white covering paint doesn’t produce black stripes any more.
- The surface of the paint film is microporous rough and offers top coatings a catchy underground for excellent adhesion.
- With 4.8 N/mm² this paint has an extremely high adhesive tensile strenght (adhesive power on the underground) for a wall paint, which is 2 times higher than with our graphite paints.
- Available in packs of 1 litre and 5 litres
- Screening attenuation: One-layer 25 dB (7.5 qm/l) to 30 dB (5 qm/l), two-layer 35 dB (3.75 qm/l) to 40 dB (2.5 qm/l).
- Coverage: One-layer (5 – 7.5 m²/l), two-layer (2.5 – 3.75 m²/l).
- Underground: Interior and exterior: Excellent adhesion on almost all undergrounds like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, cement, plaster, masonry, wood, etc.
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints. Not applicable are pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Due to the high adhesive tensile strenght (to ETAG 004 for EIFS-systems, minimum 0.08 N/mm²), applicable directly under pure organic plaster, no mineral pasters!
- Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the grounding strap EB2 plus grounding plate GW (GB) plus GP, exterior the fiber additive AF3 plus the grounding plate GE.
Ingredients: Water, pure acylic dispersion, carbon fibers, carbon black, additives, preservative (MIT, BIT).
- Technical data: VOC-content: 0.2 g/l (the EU limit value for category A/a is 30 g/l from 2010). Sd-value: 0.1 m. Ph-value: 8. Adhesive tensile strenght: 4.8 N/mm²
Black – 1 Litre