EMF protection fabric – Brightsandz BZK 0.28 is very high performance shielding thick fabric. Brightsandz BZK 0.28 is made of Copper and Nickel fibroids in polyester base material. Metal (Copper and Nickel) Fibroids create a conductive grid that corresponds to the idea of a Faraday cage.
Specifications: EMF protection fabric – Brightsandz BZK 0.28
- BZK 0.28 is a thick dense polyester fabric which is used in shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF).
- Typical application as wall shielding, Roman blinds and other specialised use cases.
- 75% +/- 5% Polyester, 17% +/- 3% Copper, 8% +/- 3% Nickel
- Very high performance.
- Made in Taiwan
- Attenuation dB-values apply to broad range 800 MHz – 3 GHz.
- Width: 110 cm +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Color: Golden